New firmware (FW) version is under implementation in our production. All Series X G2 MMD display products manufactured on January 1st 2021 or later will be delivered with this new FW implemented. Available for download for units in field, from the date of this ECN.
Hatteland Technology AS hereby informs about changes for the following model(s):
|HD 15T22 MMD-xxx-xxxx||HD 17T22 MMD-xxx-xxxx|
|HD 19T22 MMD-xxx-xxxx||HD 24T22 MMD-xxx-xxxx|
|HD 26T22 MMD-xxx-xxxx||HD 27T22 MMD-xxx-xxxx|
CHANGE(S) APPLIES FOR THE FOLLOWING HATTELAND TECHNOLOGY PRODUCT(S):
HD 15T22 MMD-xxx-xxxx
HD 17T22 MMD-xxx-xxxx
HD 19T22 MMD-xxx-xxxx
HD 24T22 MMD-xxx-xxxx
HD 26T22 MMD-xxx-xxxx
HD 27T22 MMD-xxx-xxxx
1 January 2021. Firmware will be gradually implemented on all delivered units on and after this date.
Customer unique models can be updated on request.
NXP Firmware: FW100002-0A32
- Improved UHF Radio protection feature.
- Added feature: UHF/GDC calibration.
- Resolved issue: Configuration reset to default (Caused by Red On/Off LED and non-responsive GDC).
- Supported SCOM MCC commands now includes: Stretch Horizontal and Stretch Vertical.
- Improved Swap Source function between DisplayPort and RGB.
Read more about OSD Key Outdoor mode (p.68) in attached User Manual below:
For further enquiries regarding this Engineering Change Notification, please contact Support at Hatteland Technology AS.
| Implemented by:
Hatteland Technology AS
| Read and Understood by:
(Your name and Company)