Hatteland Technology AS hereby informs about changes for the following model(s):
CHANGE(S) APPLIES FOR THE FOLLOWING HATTELAND TECHNOLOGY PRODUCT(S):
HD 15T22 xxD-xxx-xxxx
HD 17T22 xxD-xxx-xxxx
HD 19T22 xxD-xxx-xxxx
HD 24T22 xxD-xxx-xxxx
HD 24T23 xxD-xxx-xxxx
HD 26T22 xxD-xxx-xxxx
HD 27T22 xxD-xxx-xxxx
HM 24T22 CMD-xxx-xxxx
JH 15T17 xxD-xRx-xxxx
JH 19T14 xxD-xRx-xxxx
JH 20T17 xxD-xRx-xxxx
Note: Customized models are ALSO affected by this Engineering Change Notification. Customized models with custom Firmware remains unchanged.
Gradual implementation from March 2023.
- FW200001-0CV8 - Fix missing individual signal switch in hotkey.
Firmware change log:
- Fix missing individual signal switch in hotkey.
- Add support of new 24 panel.
- Fix graphic scaling issue in 23" panel.
- Fix test pattern for 23".
- Hotkey improvement.
- Add individual hotkey function in MCC command:
Solve Hotkey source switch can't work when no signal state.
Solve backlight can't turn off when keep OCM mode is on after hotkey source switch.
Add hotkey function for quick source switch.
Solve OSD source info mistake when Auto Source is ON after hotkey source switch.
- When Auto Source is disabled and PIP mode is ON, and Main source input is lost:
The input of second source should be assigned as Main source automatically.
The input of main source is swapped to second source.
- When Auto Source is disabled and PIP mode is off, the main source input is lost:
Both main and second source keeps unchanged.
- Include pink tint problem.
- Solve test pattern issue in 26" panel.
For further enquiries regarding this Engineering Change Notification, please contact Support at Hatteland Technology AS.
| Implemented by:
Hatteland Technology AS
| Read and Understood by:
(Your name and Company)