Hatteland Technology AS hereby informs about changes for the following model(s):
|HD xxT22 MVD xxx-xxxx|
CHANGE(S) APPLIES FOR THE FOLLOWING HATTELAND TECHNOLOGY PRODUCT(S):
HD xxT22 MVD xxx-xxxx
Note: Customized models are ALSO affected by this Engineering Change Notification.
1 October 2019. For existing/delivered units, available 1 September 2019.
- Fix issue: random OSD settings lost after power recycle (update recommended).
- Now supports extended RS-422/RS-485 addresses (limitation of 16 units removed).
- Now supports Multiple SCOM communication channels.
- Added new PIP mode (PIP "Tri Stack PIP" and "PIP Horizon").
- Improved signal support for DP input (for models with DP/HDMI/DVI/VGA inputs).
This update is recommended.
Units in field can also be updated - please contact helpdesk for tools and guidelines. Please have typenumber and serial number ready prior to contact.
NXP Firmware: FW100002-0A25
32" and 55" with DP/HDMI/DVI/VGA inputs: FW300001-0A59
32",43",55" with 4 digital inputs:
- 43": FW400002-0A12
- 32": FW400002-1A12
- 55": FW400002-2A12
For further enquiries regarding this Engineering Change Notification, please contact HelpDesk at Hatteland Technology AS.
| Implemented by:
Vice President Product Management
Hatteland Technology AS
| Read and Understood by:
(Your name and Company)